Welcome to the second appointment of our Italy Wine Tour!
After our first successful tasting "L´altro Piemonte", Tommasella Perniciaro, Vinitaly Italian Wine Ambassador for Sweden, in collaboration with Riccardo Cibo e Vino Italian restaurant will take you to the South of Italy, more precisely, Campania.
You will have the chance to discover some of the main native grapes planted here and producing some of the most exciting wines in Italy and in the World.
You will not just taste wonderful wines perfectly matched with local food from Campania prepared by Riccardo and his team, but you will also discover the history and the ancient cultural roots behind these fantastic wines. We will be tasting the following wines:
- Petrillo, “Sciué” 2018, Falanghina DOP, Irpinia
- Petrillo, “Martines” 2018, Fiano di Avellino DOCG
- Cantine Olivella, “Lacrima Nero” 2018, Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio DOP Rosso
- Petrillo, “Tanino” 2017, Aglianico DOP, Irpinia
- Cantine Olivella, “VIPT” 2017, Vesuvio DOP Piedirosso
- Viticoltori Migliozzi, “Rampaniuci” 2013, Falerno del Massico DOC
To book your place in the event, please, get in touch with Riccardo at firstname.lastname@example.org / +46 739 - 93 31 67 .
For all my past and present WSET students, a 20% off will be applied, just be sure to tell Riccardo!